We offer premium pole rental to our students and members of the community.
- You can rent 3 poles for about the price of buying one. If you outgrow a pole during the rental season, you can exchange it for the right pole. You will always have the right pole in your arsenal.
- All of our poles are currently brand new ESSX poles as of January 2019. If you are using another brand of pole, we can flex test your current pole at our facility and get you set up on the proper series of ESSX poles.
- If you rent poles from us, you can try out the poles at our indoor facility. The same also goes for trade ups. Come try them out and get what you need.
- For roughly the price of four poles, an athlete can have a 3-pole series for all four years of high school, giving them the opportunity to perform their best and always have the proper tools. This affords the best chance to succeed in a sport and reduces the variables to overcome.
- HIGH SCHOOLS: why spend thousands of dollars buying poles for one athlete, only to have the poles sit in the shed after he or she graduates. Pole rental allows your vaulters to have the tools they need when they need them at an affordable price. This will allow your athletes the safety to perform their best. You wouldn’t equip your entire football team with a size XL helmet would you?
- Pole rental ensures an athlete’s best chance for continued improvement as safely as possible. Athletes need access to a proper series of poles. Since new poles cost up to $800.00 each, continually buy new poles every time an athlete outgrows one is simply not cost-effective.
- Most high school pole vaulters will progress through about four poles in one season, making our trade-in program a huge benefit.
- Rental Seasons: School season (March-State Track Meet), Summer (June-September), Off Season/Winter (October –February). We offer a 20% price reduction for off-season rental.
- Pole rental exchange is $20, plus any additional pricing increase that may be needed due to the increased length of the new pole.
- Austin Pole Vault & Throws members may exchange poles for no extra charge.
- Pole rental agreement must be signed prior to any pole rentals.
- Poles must be taken away in a pole bag or cardboard pole tube.
Pole Rentals Coming Soon!